You’re here because you are curious about BlogBridge, right?
Well, first of all, it’s a really great blog and feed reader and aggregator. I actually think (and have been told) that it’s the most powerful blog reader out there.
We think it’s especially good for people who need to follow literally hundreds of feeds as part of their job. Now here’s the skinny:
- It’s free, open source, runs very nicely on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- It even interoperates between them if you have multiple computers.
- All your subscriptions are stored on a server so you can get them when you want them
- It’s really powerful and great for people who don’t have the time to read all them feeds
- Also included is a big library of interesting feeds in all kinds of categories, curated by experts.
Here are some links: