Check out all the cool ways that BlogBridge lets you use OPML!
- Dynamic Subscriptions: Subscribe to Reading Lists published anywhere on the web. If the OPML changes, your BlogBridge Desktop dynamically responds and updates itself.
- Publish Reading Lists: With a single click, share your Reading List with anyone on the web. BlogBridge Desktop publishes directly on our server, for free. Whenever you change your subscriptions, one click pushes those changes out to your audience.
- Huge curated collection of Reading Lists: BlogBridge Library features lots and lots of topical collections of feeds, many of them from well known experts in their field. These (OPML) Reading Lists work well with BlogBridge and will work well with any other tool, like Grazr, that support OPML.
- Run your own Feed Library: If you or your organization requires a private collection of Feeds, we offer a product for you to create your own instance of our library. With this service, you can offer your users a well organized and documented set of Reading Lists.
- Import and Export: Oh yes, like everyone else you can of course import and export your complete subscription information into and out of BlogBridge assuring that you have full control over your own information.
- Jim Moore says that BlogBridge is the most powerful aggregator around, and highlights our support of OPML.
- From our blog, some more background on our BlogBridge Topic Experts
- From our blog, on how to publish reading lists
- OPML is a sister format to RSS. One of the most important uses of OPML is to save subscription information for blog readers and aggregators of all stripes. No matter what tool you are using, BlogBridge or any other one, you generally can import and export OPML.
- Because it’s a standard format, there are lots of tools other than aggregators who support OPML.