Bill Ives is a writer and consultant in knowledge management, blogs, and other uses of technology to support busiens processes. He was recently the knowledge management practice lead for the Human Performance Service line within Accenture and is the co-author, with Amanda Watklington, of Business Blogs: A Practical Guide.
Of course, and if you are running BlogBridge, you can just go to create a new feed and Bill’s feeds will be available there as well (or if you only want a few, you can drag and drop the link below on your BlogBridge reader).
The KM blogs which he recommends are:
- APQC’s Knowledge Management Blog by Farida Hasanai
- Column Two by James Robinson
- Gurteen View: Knowledge Log
- Judith Meskill’s knowledge notes
- Knowledge Aforethought by Thomas Collins
- Knowledge at Work by Denham Grey
- Knowledge Jolt by Jack Vinson
- Mathemagenic by Lilia Efimova
- McGee’s Musing by Jim McGee
- Portals and KM by Bill Ives